At Perfectdata we are working together with our clients to support them optimize their marketing mix with smart analytics – modelling, predominantly within the FMCG market.
We are looking for an analytical colleague who is going to work in our modelling team.
Who are you?
- You are analytical, proactive and enjoy making things better, more insightful and powerful for our clients. Own initiative, intrinsic motivation and willingness to share knowledge are highly appreciated. Passion for data and analytics is key.
- You are technically handy (programming in R e.g.), inquisitive and eager to learn. Maybe you don’t know something (yet), but if necessary, you’ll have it sorted out in no time!
- You are able to act independently, analytically and proactively. Assertive, empathetic, identifying problem and covering the process.
We are looking for a data and analytical specialist who has at least two years of experience and has the following capabilities:
- You’ve got a relevant bachelor and/or masters’ degree (marketing analytics) and programming and data analysis skills: R and/or Python (and preferably Excel / PowerBI / PowerPoint) do not have secrets to you and you like to work with big databases.
- You are analytical, have a high-quality perception and loves to get the maximum insights out of a database.
- You work with trusted data; therefore, integrity and reliability are key aspects of your personality.
- You have excellent skills in Dutch and English, both verbally and written.
- You have preferably experience in marketing mix modelling.
Who are we?
Perfectdata is a young innovative, knowledge driven company. We are proud to work with various local and international companies. In our team you find perfection driven specialists who like to learn and share knowledge within the team as well with our clients. We love knowledge, data and providing insights. We love to take up challenges in cooperation with our clients and deliver high impact solutions and ROI improvements. We work close together with a network of professors enabling us to deliver game changing solutions with the highest quality standard in the market.
Responsibility is part of our DNA: we work result driven to get most out the data, but we also take care for each other. We work together in a dedicated team and make time for team activities like joint lunches, drinks and teambuilding. Our office is located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
Do you want to join our team?
Please contact Peter Gouw (email@example.com / 06-2498 9909) or Jeannette de Ronde (firstname.lastname@example.org / 06-2629 6175).